[GTALUG] Rogers "Anyplace TV" does not support Firefox

Karen Lewellen klewellen at shellworld.net
Mon Mar 11 11:02:54 EDT 2019

May I make a suggestion?
If any of you are members of  the Rogers community boards, or follow them
on twitter, please educate them about Linux.  bell has the same problem,
or claims to have as much.
With programs like the TPL training one introducing  people to Linux
vastness,  Rogers must know that they  must support the platform.  Working
around what they are doing without educating them will only keep them
vested in Windows.
Just a thought,
Kare