[GTALUG] kdevelop5

Gary technologynut at rogers.com
Sun Mar 10 09:13:14 EDT 2019

I think I found the problem with kdevelop and it appears to reside in
Qt5. I've been writing code with Qt and so when I upgraded to kdevelop5
I naturally upgraded Qt to Qt5. And that's when the problems started.
However, I just switched back to Qt4 in kdevelop5, instead of using the
new Qt5, and then kdevelop5 now appears to work fine. I can work with
this and perhaps, at some point in the future, I can upgrade to Qt5 once
things have settled down a bit.
/gary