[GTALUG] UofT ssh shutdown?

Peter King peter.king.1 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 28 16:31:45 EDT 2019

Okay, an answer was finally forthcoming: UofT put up a general firewall and
simply denied all external traffic, for security reasons.  Wish they had
said something about it.  They have now whitelisted my IP addresses and
they let traffic through again.

Thanks!

(I ran a few traceroute commands and managed to get to a machine on the
UofT network but never any farther -- I suppose that should have clued me
in.  Now I know.)

Peter King			 	peter.king at utoronto.ca
Department of Philosophy
170 St. George Street #521
The University of Toronto		   (416)-946-3170 ofc
Toronto, ON  M5R 2M8
       CANADA

http://individual.utoronto.ca/pking/

GPG keyID 0x7587EC42 (2B14 A355 46BC 2A16 D0BC  36F5 1FE6 D32A 7587 EC42)
gpg --keyserver pgp.mit.edu --recv-keys 7587EC42