[GTALUG] Raspberry Pi 4

Kevin Cozens kevin at ve3syb.ca
Fri Jun 28 00:02:55 EDT 2019

On 2019-06-27 3:34 p.m., Stewart Russell via talk wrote:
> Given that they've launched models in January, February, March, June and
> November, I won't ever ask you to draw me a circle ...
>
> This one came out early as the work on the SoC went quickly. It apparently
> supports 8 GB of LPDDR4, but they don't offer a board with that yet.??

The announcements I've usually heard and paid attention to are the ones that
have come on Pi Day. I haven't noticed product releases on other days of the
year.

I think I saw something about an 8GB model being available possibly (very?)
late this year.

--
Cheers!

Kevin.

http://www.ve3syb.ca/               | "Nerds make the shiny things that
https://www.patreon.com/KevinCozens | distract the mouth-breathers, and
                                     | that's why we're powerful"
Owner of Elecraft K2 #2172          |
#include <disclaimer/favourite>     |             --Chris Hardwick