[GTALUG] Looking for Someone to Answer some Question

Kevin Cozens kevin at ve3syb.ca
Tue Jan 15 23:16:23 EST 2019

> On Tue, Jan 15, 2019 at 07:49:15PM -0500, Kevin Cozens via talk wrote:
>> On 2019-01-14 12:35 a.m., William Park via talk wrote:
>>> It so happens that I'm looking for interpretor suitable for embedded
>>> applications. I read up on "Lua".  Maybe there are other options?
>>
>> Without knowing your intended use case(s) it is hard to know what
>> language(s) would be considered suitable. Other options are implementations
>> of interpreted C, Forth, or dare I say, BASIC.

Sorry, William. My post was meant to be directed to Nick, the person who
started this thread.

--
Cheers!

Kevin.

http://www.ve3syb.ca/               | "Nerds make the shiny things that
https://www.patreon.com/KevinCozens | distract the mouth-breathers, and
                                     | that's why we're powerful"
Owner of Elecraft K2 #2172          |
#include <disclaimer/favourite>     |             --Chris Hardwick