[GTALUG] laptop repair in GTA/Markham?

Don Tai dontai.canada at gmail.com
Thu Jan 10 13:21:52 EST 2019

Interesting way to fix keyboard traces. I've never done that but will look
next time a keyboard goes bad. With unsalvageable keyboards I cut up the
transparent sheets and use them as small notebook covers. They have a cool
high tech look. With the spare keys you can play fun spelling games with
kids.