[GTALUG] LLVM talk slides

Nicholas Krause xerofoify at gmail.com
Sun Dec 22 18:00:16 EST 2019

On 12/19/19 4:13 PM, Christopher Browne via talk wrote:
> I have put the slides that we weren't able to see at the December
> meeting up on GitLab at the following link...
>
> https://gitlab.com/gtalug/board-meetings/blob/master/uploads/Introduction%20to%20LLVM.pptx
>
> It's possible Alex may shift that to a better place, but that should
> at least make them accessible.
> --
> When confronted by a difficult problem, solve it by reducing it to the
> question, "How would the Lone Ranger handle this?"

I was the presenter and I mentioned this at the meeting, if you have
questions about
either LLVM or GCC you can ask me. I do ask that you CC the list so
others get the
answers as well out of courtesy. My email was not on the slides nor my
name so
this is just me adding it for those not at the meeting or need my email.

Have a great holidays to everyone,
Nick