[GTALUG] Samsung router?

o1bigtenor o1bigtenor at gmail.com
Wed Aug 28 19:10:20 EDT 2019

On Wed, Aug 28, 2019 at 3:36 PM James Knott via talk <talk at gtalug.org> wrote:

> On 2019-08-28 04:31 PM, o1bigtenor via talk wrote:
> > Hmmmmmmmm - - - - there is a real dearth of technical information
> > on that website!
>
> I noticed that too.  It used to be the "Specifications" tab actually
> provided some info.  I guess this is someone's idea of an "improvement".
>
> However Googling turns up this:
> http://www.dlinkworks.com/DGS-1210-28.asp

Google use has been deprecated for about 2 years here but much thanks
for the link. There is no mention of ONIE which would give me the option
of running some linux solutions instead of the proprietary 'normal' one.
Am wondering if I should look for something where POE is also available
even if on just some of the ports - - - - that would be very useful for a lot
of sensor type of applications.

Thanks for the assistance!