[GTALUG] Samsung router?

o1bigtenor o1bigtenor at gmail.com
Wed Aug 28 16:05:38 EDT 2019

On Wed, Aug 28, 2019 at 2:43 PM James Knott via talk <talk at gtalug.org> wrote:

> On 2019-08-28 03:30 PM, o1bigtenor via talk wrote:
> > You are indicating that Cisco is perhaps not a great choice - - - - do
> > you have any recommendations? (Hopefully not ones that are seriously
> > 'ouch' in the price department - -  - grin.)
>
> What are you looking for?  Business level?  Consumer?  For Dummies?

Its for a small business but - - -  I'm allergic to spending money - -
- - there are
so many things that I could use and there is only a finite amount of funds and
so I try very hard to limit what I spend on things that don't provide a direct
payback.
I'm a long time computer user but just started on getting into the
'under the hood
stuff'.

Regards