[GTALUG] Raspberry Pi 4

Kevin Cozens kevin at ve3syb.ca
Tue Aug 6 10:49:08 EDT 2019

On Sun, Jul 28, 2019 at 05:03:25PM -0400, Stewart C. Russell via talk wrote:
> It seems that official Raspberry Pi resellers are finding that the North
> American importer, OKdo (formerly Allied), is selling units out from
> under the resellers.

I found one Canadian authorized seller (afaict as they are listed on the RPi
site when you click on Buy Now) that has decent prices and shipping. It is
buyapi.ca and they appear to be showing that 1GB and 2GB models are in
stock. I'm still waiting on the 4GB.

I still haven't decided if I really need another Pi (I have 5 in total, of
different types), but I may grab a 4GB model 4 just to have it.

I have a 3 on my workbench along with a Pi Zero W. I'm using them as a
development platform for working with AVR microcontrollers.

--
Cheers!

Kevin.

http://www.ve3syb.ca/               | "Nerds make the shiny things that
https://www.patreon.com/KevinCozens | distract the mouth-breathers, and
                                     | that's why we're powerful"
Owner of Elecraft K2 #2172          |
#include <disclaimer/favourite>     |             --Chris Hardwick