[GTALUG] Linux 4.19-rc4 released, an apology, and a maintainership note

Michael Hill mdhillca at gmail.com
Mon Sep 17 16:44:08 EDT 2018

On Mon, Sep 17, 2018 at 3:52 PM, D. Hugh Redelmeier via talk
<talk at gtalug.org> wrote:

> This has low reliability, so take it with a large grain of salt, but
> the only time I met Lennart Poettering (before systemd) he did seem
> arrogant.

Depends on the context, I guess. I've been to a number of Lennart's
talks, but I've also seen him at social events surrounding the
conferences (Devconf, FOSDEM, Desktop Summit, this year's GUADEC).
He's the personal friend of some of the GNOME docs people I know, and
they know him as a regular guy.

Mike