[GTALUG] Shopping for bluetooth headphone... which brand?

Lennart Sorensen lsorense at csclub.uwaterloo.ca
Mon Jan 15 11:22:09 EST 2018

On Sat, Jan 13, 2018 at 08:46:02PM -0500, William Park via talk wrote:
> To audio experts,
>
> I'm shopping for bluetooth headphone (over-ear), and I can't believe the
> prices.  Is there a good brand that you'd recommend at $100 range?

I got my wife some (Made by LAPTIC) on amazon a few years ago for the
insane price of $40 and they work great and put up with a lot of abuse.
Too bad that model isn't available anywhere anymore.

I do see some with great reviews on amazon that I would certainly consider
if I had to get another set, such as:

https://www.amazon.ca/COWIN-Bluetooth-Headphones-Microphone-Comfortable/dp/B01N6NMEAM/ref=sr_1_9?ie=UTF8&qid=1516032842&sr=8-9

They have quite a few that may very well work well for the $60 to
$100 range.

--
Len Sorensen