[GTALUG] November 2017 talk is up on youtube

Kevin Cozens kevin at ve3syb.ca
Fri Jan 5 22:04:52 EST 2018

On 2018-01-05 12:14 AM, Alex Volkov via talk wrote:
> I posted November presentation -- Docker for Web Development with Greg Martyn
>
> https://youtu.be/JO74a_aN-A4
Nice. Thank you for the notice. I didn't realize GTALUG had a YouTube channel.

To the person who maintains the YouTube channel there is a typo in the title
of one of the videos. In the title "How Completing in CTF Made Me a Better
Linux User by Myles Braithwaite" the word "Completing" should be "Competing".

--
Cheers!

Kevin.