[GTALUG] browsers

Jason Shaw grazer at gmail.com
Thu Aug 9 21:43:17 EDT 2018

Another Firefox (nightly at that) + noscript user here, running stretch/sid
and not having any crashes.  I don't have the beast of a machine that you
do, so I usually have <20 tabs open at a time, but I also run them in
Firefox Containers, which makes them a little more resource hungry.

I suggest figuring out the crash conditions and submitting bug reports to
Mozilla to get them figured out.  Ever since FF ~50 or so, it's been rock
solid for me, and the containers to keep tracking cookies contained is
wonderful.

-jason