[GTALUG] BASH on Android OS

William Porquet william at 2038.org
Sun Oct 29 16:37:23 EDT 2017

You may want to look into Termux for Android. Free download, gives you a
full Debian bash shell with capacity to use apt-get for installing extra
packages.

https://termux.com

I'm not sure how to get Termux to load on login (that's more of an Android
expert question), but once Termux does launch, you could easily add a
startup script to Termux's bash (.login I think?).

Anyone know how to make Android start a program automatically?

Hope this helps,
William
William Porquet, porquet at gmail.com
"Tout choses sont dites dèja, mais comme personne n'écoute, il faut
toujours récommencer." - André Gide

On 28 Oct 2017 11:42 p.m., "R360 Design INC via talk" <talk at gtalug.org>