[GTALUG] BASH on Android OS

Scott Elcomb psema4 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 30 13:35:00 EDT 2017

Consider this another vote for Termux.  I have not tried starting
anything on boot but termux-boot looks like what you'll want

<https://github.com/termux/termux-boot> via
<https://wiki.termux.com/wiki/Main_Page>

"When developing (or packaging), note that this app needs to be signed
with the same key as the main Termux app in order to have the
permission to execute scripts."

I'm not sure about how to handle the signing (perhaps you'll need to
build your own copy of Termux) - may be worth asking via
<https://wiki.termux.com/wiki/FAQ#How_do_I_get_help_about_Termux.3F>

  Scott Elcomb         @psema4
     http://www.pirateparty.ca/