[GTALUG] Build critique request and the story behind it.

Lennart Sorensen lsorense at csclub.uwaterloo.ca
Fri Nov 17 13:46:29 EST 2017

On Fri, Nov 17, 2017 at 11:19:26AM -0500, D. Hugh Redelmeier via talk wrote:
> Interesting factoid: it no longer considers NCIX and related sites due
> to NCIX's apparent death spiral.

NCIX is having a death spiral?

I guess I haven't been buying any parts in the last year so I hadn't
paid attention.

That explains why I couldn't find the hours for the toronto stores on
their website.  Apparently they are not there anymore.  Looks like 3
more BC stores are closing today in about an hour.  Looks like they just
have 3 stores left in BC then.  That's a shame.  At least Canada Computers
seems to be running fine.

--
Len Sorensen