[GTALUG] Any experience with these FOSS platforms?

Myles Braithwaite me at mylesbraithwaite.com
Fri May 5 15:47:49 EDT 2017

Evan Leibovitch via talk wrote:
>   * Mattermost - for group collaboration, instead of Slack

Mattermost is the most feature compatible with Slack I have ever used. I
haven't used it as an administrator just a user.

Also checkout Let's Chat (which is developed in Toronto) and Rocket.Chat.

>   * Wekan - for task/project management, instead of Trello or Asana

I was going to switch from Trello to Wekan until I saw it's powered by
MongoDB. I'm not really a fan of that database.

I'm going to probably move to it once I learn how to backup and secure
MongoDB.

--
Have an awesome day, and happy open-sourcing :-).