[GTALUG] Any experience with these FOSS platforms?

CLIFFORD ILKAY clifford_ilkay at dinamis.com
Fri May 5 17:39:26 EDT 2017

On 05/05/17 03:21 PM, Evan Leibovitch via talk wrote:
> Hey all,
>
> A group I'm working with is looking to see if the following
> self-hosted FOSS tools are a worthwhile migration from their closed
> alternatives:
>
>   * Mattermost - for group collaboration, instead of Slack

I use it as an administrator and a participant. The web application
works fine. The (non-native) mobile app sucks. A React Native version of
the mobile app is in beta right now. I haven't tried it yet to see if
it's better. I expect it will be. Overall, I like Mattermost.

--
Regards,

Clifford Ilkay

+ 1 647-778-8696