[GTALUG] Tutorials on Linux command-line -- any interest?

Bob Jonkman bjonkman at sobac.com
Mon Jul 24 16:03:17 EDT 2017

I'm co-organizer of the KW Non-Profit SysAdmin group, which has a
presence on meetup.com. We boast 249 members, but are lucky to get
even 10 out to a meeting.  If it weren't for the sponsorship of
NetSquared, we wouldn't be using meetup.com at all. Too expensive, no
practical return for money spent. And even NetSquared is looking for
alternatives to meetup.com.

- --Bob.

https://www.meetup.com/NetSquared-Kitchener-Waterloo/