[GTALUG] Raspberry PI hdmi problem

David Mason dmason at ryerson.ca
Thu Aug 24 08:33:37 EDT 2017

Evan's post reminded me of a problem I have left on the back-burner for a
year.

I also have a RPI Model B that I bought as a media centre, but for that to
work, it needs to go through my Pioneer receiver to my projector (because I
have other sources and I need to switch among them).  Unfortunately, that
doesn't work, although it works if directly plugged in to the projector.

I tried at the time to email someone at Raspberry, but never got a reply.
When I saw Evan's post, it reminded me that I'd really like to get it
working, and that somebody here might know something.

Thanks  ../Dave