[GTALUG] Skype platform connectivity challenge

Bob Jonkman bjonkman at sobac.com
Mon Apr 24 17:34:59 EDT 2017

Alex Beamish wrote:

> I don't know if you remember a Bell Canada commercial from the 80's
> that featured four businessmen, each in different locations,
> starting what looked like a teleconference.

Ah, movie magic. There was another Bell commercial much more recently
that had a number of buskers I knew from the TTC, also apparently
engaged in performing a concert over Bell's internet connectivity.
Sadly, that was a studio production, and didn't actually take place
over the Internet. I think there may have been a lawsuit for false
advertising over that one.

- --Bob.