[GTALUG] Experience Upgrading From Fedora 24 to Fedora 25

Scott Sullivan scott at ss.org
Sun Nov 27 15:12:51 EST 2016

On 24/11/16 07:12 PM, CLIFFORD ILKAY via talk wrote:
> I just followed the directions here
> <https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/DNF_system_upgrade> to upgrade from 24
> to 25. Within 20 minutes, I had a flawlessly working system. I'm very
> impressed.

I have a little do nothing arm system stashed away that I only interact
with remotely.

https://linux-sunxi.org/Mele_A1000
Allwinner A10 single core with 512MB of RAM.

I did the initial install on Fedora 23, previously upgraded this way to
24, and just yesterday to 25. All remotely, rebooting without hiccup.

I've also done the 23 => 24 Jump on a T-420 thinkpad I own. And will
likely do the 24 => 25 jump after posting this.

--
Scott Sullivan