[GTALUG] Experience Upgrading From Fedora 24 to Fedora 25

Clive DaSilva cdasilva at iprimus.ca
Sat Nov 26 12:17:56 EST 2016

I have always had the same positive experience with the Fedora upgrades as well as Linuxmint upgrades. On reading Clifford's experience, I took the plunge as well and it worked great. Took longer on my 32bit box with dual core Intel cpu and 3 gigs of ram along with a lot of stuff to upgrade e.g. my Hadoop account, Python stuff. This is not the first time that I have used this approach and it always worked really well for me.

My two bits

---------
Clive DaSilva – cdasilva at iprimus.ca