[GTALUG] [GTALUG-Announce] Meeting on Tuesday at 7:30pm

Christopher Browne cbbrowne at gmail.com
Thu May 5 18:22:12 EDT 2016

On 5 May 2016 at 09:54, David Collier-Brown <davec-b at rogers.com> wrote:

> We should pose interesting questions here.

That's a pretty good idea.

I'll throw one out...

We've had some issues with handling email coming from Yahoo! that seems
to relate to some anti-spam mechanisms.

I am aware of colleagues that used to use Yahoo! for their mail that have
switched
to other mail services as consequence of (seeming relevant) changes in DMARC
policies.

A relevant pointer: <
http://postgresql.nabble.com/New-email-address-td5874833.html>

Now, what I'd been hearing was *last* year's news.  After the dust clouds
have
settled a bit, what's up these days with "Yahoo vs mailing lists?"