[GTALUG] email etiquette.

Alvin Starr alvin at netvel.net
Wed Mar 16 15:54:49 UTC 2016

On 03/16/2016 03:31 PM, D. Hugh Redelmeier wrote:
> | From: William Park <opengeometry at yahoo.ca>
>
> | Personally, I usually delete if I don't see poster's writing in first
[snip]
As a datapoint.

I use Thunderbird and with the way I work I have more screen allocated
to the mailbox list and mail messages list than actual mail content.

I have about 20 lines of text that shows up at the top of the mail
message unless I actually open full message but usually I don't have to.
On my mobile device I have closer to 10 lines once you end up with line
wrap.

--
Alvin Starr                   ||   voice: (905)513-7688
alvin at netvel.net              ||