[GTALUG] mysterious restarts

Stewart C. Russell scruss at gmail.com
Wed Jun 15 18:09:49 EDT 2016

On 2016-06-15 04:29 PM, Russell Reiter wrote:

> I always thought it a shame that the windmill was only used to generate
> hydrogen for the hybrid fleet. It would have been nice to have it feed
> the grid

It *always* has fed the grid. That hydrogen station coincidentally
connected to the grid, and their claim that all the power for their
process came from the turbine was utterly wrong. We tried to get them to
change their plaque, but they wouldn't. I think the Hâ‚‚ station has gone
now.

The whole Hydrogen Economy thing kind of fizzled out a few years ago.
The coolest and cleverest hydrogen energy thing in the province, though,
sits and runs quietly in a nondescript box at Sheppard E & Vic Park.
Most people don't know it's there.

cheers,
 Stewart