[GTALUG] Are you on the watch list?

ac ac at main.me
Sun Jul 17 23:22:06 EDT 2016

On Sun, 17 Jul 2016 13:04:12 -0400
Daniel Villarreal via talk <talk at gtalug.org> wrote:
> >> "We ?" What state are you from?
> >> I have always felt proud to have had President Reagan as a
> >> President and as a leader.
> > I live in Canada, which gives an interesting perspective on the
> > U.S..
>  I also live in Canada, and I have an interesting perspective on the
> U.S., Canada, and Mexico. Perhaps we can discuss this over a beer
> sometime.

beer? someone say beer?

Seeing as we are polling opinions here (and I know too little to
contribute much to CA/US/Mexico political discussions) but I know a lot
about beer!

Who makes the best beer?

and, if you think the answer is simple, it is not! This question is far
more complex than the political issues!

For example: In Vermont US, they brew a maple syrup infusion and this
competes head to head with those excellent brews from Barrie (On)
Flying Monkeys Craft Brewery (Peter Chiodo) - who is sadly (since
2013) not making the city & colour (maple syrup infused) brew any
longer... - I believe there are other craft beers that combine vanilla
and maple syrup, but sadly I have to wait another 10 weeks to go and
find them.

side note: Am wondering if the US beers use Canadian Maple Syrup?

Andre