[GTALUG] another little computer: the kangaroo

William Park opengeometry at yahoo.ca
Sun Jan 31 19:33:20 UTC 2016

The reason why I asked is because I've been eyeing

    Intel BOXSTCK1A8LFC Compute Stick
    - IntelĀ® Atom Quad-Core Processor Z3735F, 1.33GHz
    - 1GB RAM
    - 8GB storage
    - Linux
    http://www.canadacomputers.com/product_info.php?cPath=7_1203_1157&item_id=083440
    $99.88

and its Windows versions.  Anyways, thanks for the comparison.
--
William