[GTALUG] Backups for files

Digiital aka David digiital at gmail.com
Thu Nov 5 11:14:28 UTC 2015

No question go for Harddrive. BUT don't put your trust on just one drive
either. The power up and power down puts a lot of strain on the drive, you
are just better to leave the drive on all the time. Better option would be
a NAS with RAID setup.

I have had a few drives gone belly up, lucky I had them setup as RAID and
had a backup of the backup.