[GTALUG] Dirty Power and Wi Fi Far field effect

Stewart C. Russell scruss at gmail.com
Sun Mar 15 00:27:13 UTC 2015

On 2015-03-14 07:32 PM, Lennart Sorensen wrote:
> I have no idea if this really results in a big load imballance problem
> in general, or not.

It does require a little bit of care in planning to make sure the loads
on all of the phases are reasonably well balanced, but isn't a huge
problem. You might want to avoid large inductive loads on one branch,
though.

The Strachan switchyard near where the OP lives is under huge load with
all the new condos nearby. I wouldn't be at all surprised if its power
quality wasn't quite to standard.

cheers,
 Stewart