[GTALUG] Dirty Power and Wi Fi Far field effect

Russell Reiter rreiter91 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 15 00:23:18 UTC 2015

The reference to magnitite dates back to high biology from the seventies
for me, although I did find one rather obscure video where the researcher
refers to this effect. If I can find the link I'll post it. As for WHIMIS
for welders you should be able to find plenty of info on that. Don't have
any handy links at this time.