[GTALUG] Fwd: Linux Distros available in Toronto

Clive DaSilva cdasilva at iprimus.ca
Tue Jul 28 14:44:12 UTC 2015

I noticed that, sad isn't it ?
---------
Clive DaSilva – cdasilva at iprimus.ca

-----Original Message-----
From: talk [mailto:talk-bounces at gtalug.org] On Behalf Of James Knott
Sent: July-28-15 7:22 AM
To: talk at gtalug.org
Subject: Re: [GTALUG] Fwd: Linux Distros available in Toronto

On 07/27/2015 11:46 PM, Howard Gibson wrote:
> Visit Chapters, and check the computer section for Linux Bibles

Chapters has been getting useless for computer books, ever since Heather Reisman decided to dumb down the stores and turn them into gift shops.
Chapters used to have an excellent computer section, which I frequented regularly.  Now, I can't tell you when I was last in one, as there's so little of interest now.

---
Talk Mailing List
talk at gtalug.org