[GTALUG] Fwd: Linux Distros available in Toronto

Evan Leibovitch evan at telly.org
Tue Jul 28 14:48:52 UTC 2015

It's no surprise, by now they probably sell more computer books online than
in stores.

What you'll see on the floor is impulse buys, best sellers, childrens''
books and consumer stuff (ie, fashion, DIY, health, humour). I'm not at all
shocked that the tech catalogue is moving online, as are others where price
sensitivity is more important than immediacy of purchase.

On 28 July 2015 at 16:44, Clive DaSilva <cdasilva at iprimus.ca> wrote:

> I noticed that, sad isn't it ?
> ---------
> Clive DaSilva – cdasilva at iprimus.ca