[GTALUG] Seeking help with a unique Linux project?

Karen Lewellen klewellen at shellworld.net
Sat Dec 19 19:23:35 UTC 2015

Hi Blaise,
Again thanks for that terrific article link.
I am wondering which of the two options presented  is likely to allow for
the greatest command line access?
I am feeling avlinux, but that is just a feeling.
The command line aspect is critical since  a graphical structure will not
work  with speech for me if I come in from the outside.
I will cripple check that to be certain though.
Thanks again,
Karen