[GTALUG] Seeking help with a unique Linux project?

Karen Lewellen klewellen at shellworld.net
Fri Dec 11 01:16:42 UTC 2015

Hi,
indeed you are touching on some I intend using for sure.
What I mean by comparative way is my reaching the box via ssh telnet to the
command line console instead of using the box directly.
this has more to do with the  screen reader / speech options in Linux
presently than anything else.
Since I can ssh telnet already to other Linux / Unix   shell structures, I
want  to start my use of this Linux box in the same way.
This lets me concentrate on using the programs without worrying about screen
reader and speech factors at the same time if that makes sense.
Kare