[GTALUG] Seeking help with a unique Linux project?

Karen Lewellen klewellen at shellworld.net
Thu Dec 10 23:12:08 UTC 2015

Hi,
Cannot imagine sonar being run 100% from the command line as i require,
but I can ask.
I do not use windows whatsoever, and recall Sonar tends to flow
graphically in general.
i am really wanting to find local knowledge more than third party podcast
type recordings,  because at some point I imagine
requiring some hands on Linux help.
Thanks,
Karen