[GTALUG] UEFI bios/firmware

Abby maxcess at gmx.com
Tue Aug 11 16:46:52 UTC 2015

Hello KevinYes it was I that you informed.I will be getting to one of those computers give give some of the ideas a try.So, unless anyone has any additional thoughts that may help, it is up to me to check it out and get back to the group with the results.Thank you all for your help.Cheers Abby

Sent from my Samsung device