[GTALUG] best laptop bag

Giles Orr gilesorr at gmail.com
Tue Apr 28 21:33:07 UTC 2015

On 28 April 2015 at 15:34, Dave Cramer <davecramer at gmail.com> wrote:
> I have a wenger swiss gear that needs replacing. Really like it but just
> curious if there are any other options ?

Backpack or shoulder bag?

I've gone through a number of shoulder bags in the last decade, and
this (I got the mid-sized of three available sizes) is what I still
have, and really like:

http://www.mec.ca/product/5031-194/onsight-saigon-messenger-bag/?f=10&q=onsight%2Bbag

Not "TSA inspection friendly," you'll have to take the laptop out.
Great pocket layout.  MEC has an excellent selection of backpacks and
shoulder bags at good prices, and you can walk in down on King Street.

The Saigon bag is an expensive (~$90) knock-off of the even more
expensive Crumpler bags that all the hipsters were carrying three
years ago.

--
Giles
http://www.gilesorr.com/