[GTALUG] best laptop bag

John Sellens jsellens at syonex.com
Tue Apr 28 21:19:40 UTC 2015

I was shopping for a bag in the fall, and needed a large bag that could
carry a mountain of stuff, and ended up with an Everki Titan that I
bought at Canada Computers, which I've quite liked.  This one is large,
but Everki has a range.

http://www.canadacomputers.com/product_info.php?cPath=388_389&item_id=044000

The web site doesn't show a price - I think I paid just under $100 or so.

I had thought to buy online, but I really wanted to see and "test"
in person.

Hope that helps!

John