[GTALUG] open source routers

Scott Allen mlxxxp at gmail.com
Thu Oct 16 00:24:59 UTC 2014

On 15 October 2014 15:41, Giles Orr <gilesorr at gmail.com> wrote:
> If you were okay with the throughput of the WRT-54G, they can be had
> used from the usual suspects (I got mine at garage sales, but that's
> hit-and-miss - mostly "miss") for $10 or $15.

I just bought a used WRT-54G V8.0 today from Value Village for $4.99 +
tax.  I've just finished resetting and testing it and it seems to be
fully functional.

I don't really have a use for it but couldn't resist the price. The
power adapter alone is worth the cost to me. They had a second one
there but it was missing the power adapter.

--
Scott A.