GTALUG and Meetup

Antonio Sun tlugys.ats-w1QkCcy0X+BxKfgMtfWJuA at public.gmane.org
Tue Mar 4 01:41:52 UTC 2014

Hi everyone,

Our next meeting conflicts with the Toronto Mobile UX Group's next meet up,
http://www.meetup.com/Techinmotiontoronto/events/164502102/
I wish I could attend both but now I have to make a pick.

So, I'm wondering how many of you are on meet up already, and would favor
that we at least post our meeting in meet up as well, because if we are not
"out there", people would not know if there is a conflict when
planning meet ups. And I do see people trying to avoid conflicts before.

Comments?

PS. using meet up make it super easy to add events to my google calendar,
which is the part I really appreciate and wish everyone is also making
efforts to make adding events to calendars easy.

Thanks