Women and TLUG - a personal rant

ted leslie ted.leslie-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Thu Jan 16 20:23:50 UTC 2014

I don't disagree with this, but this is a internet forum (not an office),
and all though what I am about to say isn't
complementary to William or "Z",
especially in Z case, i have to think he was blitz out of his gourd when he
did some of his writing.
William could have been, could have even pulled a "Rob Ford".
These "Meds" (liquor , crack, etc) are not sodium thiopental , not even to
say that really is a truth drug.
People that may get "medicated" at home, may just do really dumb things,
and it may not be accurate at all of there true nature. Hopefully in these
cases there is an apology. Maybe even a "Rob Ford" admission moment.

-tl