What is acceptable in TLUG?

Renata Rocha natzilla-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Thu Jan 16 17:09:58 UTC 2014

I totally agree with everything that has been said, and I shall add -
if we don't start taking some action, by demanding public apology,
banning from the list, etc, these unacceptable attitudes are going to
get more common as there's no punishment.

Censorship would be if we forbade him of saying what he thought. He
already expressed his feelings, now he has to face the consequences of
expressing them. You're free to think, you're free to say, and you
have to bee accountable for what you do.

My 2 cents.
Renata Rocha
http://renata.org