OpenELEC

William Park opengeometry-FFYn/CNdgSA at public.gmane.org
Thu Jan 9 02:11:29 UTC 2014

Thanks Teddy,

Finally, something for commodity PC.  It's a step in the right
direction.  History will show that commodity PC crushed anything that
fought it.  If they can produce $200 Chromebook, then they can produce
$200 PC.  If they push it down to $100 PC, then ARM fads will disappear,
along with used-PC market.
--
William