OpenELEC

Todd Howe tehowe-lJUvcdpYuyfIEIWhD7vHkg at public.gmane.org
Wed Jan 8 20:21:26 UTC 2014

I use OpenElec on my RasbPi which is nice, and lighter than RaspBMC, though
the interface is a wee bit sluggish still. Can't be bothered overclocking it.

It's perhaps ironic that the weak link in my media system is the multicore MythTV
server, probably a couple versions old now - it needs restarting sometimes to avoid
occasional stuttering. I've absolutely no idea how to troubleshoot that just yet.

But yeah, OpenElec is slick.

--
-____ Todd Howe ____________________ tehowe-lJUvcdpYuyfIEIWhD7vHkg at public.gmane.org ___________-
 -____ GPG: public key id E8BCABA7__ IM: tehowe on twitter, jabber ____-