Calendar app -- which one?

James Knott james.knott-bJEeYj9oJeDQT0dZR+AlfA at public.gmane.org
Mon Jan 6 13:00:28 UTC 2014

William Park wrote:
> Question:
>     Which calendar app are you guys using on your computer?

I use Google Calendar.  There are apps for it available for smart phones
& tablets, it works with Thunderbird, using Lightning and can be
accessed with a browser.  I even use the Tasks function for my grocery
list and other things.  You can also share calendars, so I have my own,
plus a couple of groups I belong to.  I have the same synced calendar on
my computer, phone and tablet and it doesn't matter which I use, as
they're all the same calendar.