cbc olympic video?

D. Hugh Redelmeier hugh-pmF8o41NoarQT0dZR+AlfA at public.gmane.org
Mon Feb 10 22:12:29 UTC 2014

| From: Matt Price <moptop99-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org>

| is anyone else able to access the olympic video on the cbc website?

I don't know if this is relevant, but it is annoying...

I normally listen to the CBC radio news via podcast.

Those podcasts have been replaced by an announcement:

	Between February 6th and 23rd CBC Radio One news podcasts will
	be unavailable due to Olympics rights restrictions.

So the Olympics owns ALL the news!
  <http://podcast.cbc.ca/w6/worldatsix.mp3>

BTW, the web page says that this "MP3 file: runs NaN minutes"
  <http://www.cbc.ca/w6/>
Someone's got a bug.