cbc olympic video?

John jmyshrall-v+ARZjKqHIj3fQ9qLvQP4Q at public.gmane.org
Mon Feb 10 22:10:16 UTC 2014

On 14-02-10 04:30 PM, Matt Price wrote:
> is anyone else able to access the olympic video on the cbc website?
> I've tried now on two computers, a desktop running ubuntu and a laptop
> running arch.  both have adobe flashplayer installed, 11.2.xxx
> versions.
>
> Any help appreciated, my kids are going nuts!  Thanks,
>
> matt
> --

I too noticed this on CBC and CTV videos. Youtube videos still work fine
and as do AMC Walking Dead webisodes.

I actually installed performed a fresh Mint 16 install and saw the same
thing. There is further info here on solutions.

http://unix.stackexchange.com/questions/114210/how-do-i-watch-protected-flash-videos-such-as-on-nbcolympics-com-using-linux

and here

http://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/multi/flash-player-11-problems-playing.html

John