Android & Firefox

Stephen W. Clarke stephenc-wtWqQT8woy8 at public.gmane.org
Thu Feb 6 19:05:01 UTC 2014

Bob,

I think part of the issue is that there seems to be a special version of
firefox for android. My system does have a keyboard so I can do the
CTRL+SHIFT+M but nothing happens when I do. I also tried down grading to
install the "default zoomlevel" add-on, but it's not compatible with
v26,v25 or 24. When I tried to install v23 it would not start without
crashing on Android 4.0.4.

On the plus side, Opera does support full HD resolution, so I'm going to
see if I can get things working with it.

Stephen

Stephen W. Clarke
Marketing and Communications Officer
Nray Services Inc.